Found this online somewhere.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Clean and trim the asparagus, and chop into 1/4 inch pieces.
- 3Steam in a small pot until very soft. Drain, and return to pot.
- 4Add the chile, lemon juice, scallions, salt and garlic salt, and cook for another 3 to 6 minutes, or until the asparagus begins to break down.
- 5Transfer the mixture to a ceramic dish to bake.
- 6In a small saucepan, heat the butter until melted and add the flour to make a roux.
- 7Slowly pour in the half and half while whisking.
- 8Increase the heat and bring just to a boil, whisking the whole time. The mixture should thicken.
- 9Remove from the heat. Pour the mixture over the asparagus mixture.
- 10Top with parmesan, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Asparagus Dip
Serving Size: 1 (804 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 837.5
- Calories from Fat 551
- Total Fat 61.3 g
- Saturated Fat 37.7 g
- Cholesterol 178.1 mg
- Sodium 1015.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 40.4 g