1/2 Photos of Hot As Hell Habanero Zucchini Jelly
Talk about a face mask! This will melt your face off! Dare you try I hope you have a stomach of steel. My husband has been asking for a very hot jelly. My other jelly recipes are not hot enough for him. He asked for it and he got it. He loves it. I don't know who else would try it. Maybe Mean Chef? I don't know it's really really hot. The zucchini is in there because of the abundance in the garden and it makes a great filler. Now you can use this as a ingredient in BBQ sauces or glazes for chicken or pork. Spread it on cream cheese and serve with crackers. Add a touch to a salad dressing for a kick. It's really endless just use it as a seasoning. A good gift for those that can handle it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place habaneros, zucchini, and vinegar in a food processor and process till smooth.
- 2Combine pepper, zucchini mixture in a heavy bottom pot with sugar.
- 3Bring to a boil and simmer for 25 minutes.
- 4Add pectin and bring to a full rolling boil for 1 minute (That's while you are stirring it's still boiling).
- 5Remove from heat and ladle into sterile jars and process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot As Hell Habanero Zucchini Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (2827 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1441.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 365.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 358.9 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: