This is always a hit a parties - even with those who say they don't like artichokes!
Make and share this Hot Artichoke Spread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Reserve four artichoke hearts, chop remaining hearts.
- Combine chopped artichokes and all remaining ingredients in shallow baking dish, such as 8x8.
- Peel outer petals off reserved artichokes and sprinkle over top of dish.
- Arrange intact centers over top of dish as well.
- Sprinkle paprika over top for color.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until hot and melted.