Recipe by Knight of Ni
This is always a hit a parties - even with those who say they don't like artichokes!
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
Quick, easy and yummy; great company appy sure to impress. This is the first time I've ever made this and the taste was so fresh and creamy loved it. Served with wheat crackers and everyone enjoyed it. It does make a lot though so now we have left overs to enjoy tonight. If you like artichokes (and we do) this is a great spread to use. Made for Spring PAC 2012
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- paprika, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Reserve four artichoke hearts, chop remaining hearts.
- Combine chopped artichokes and all remaining ingredients in shallow baking dish, such as 8x8.
- Peel outer petals off reserved artichokes and sprinkle over top of dish.
- Arrange intact centers over top of dish as well.
- Sprinkle paprika over top for color.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until hot and melted.