Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Rich, cheesy dip!
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (according to taste)
- Combine all ingredients and put into a lightly greased, small casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Oh Juenessa! This is so yummy and a great appetizer or just comfort food. So creamy and delicious with the parmesan cheese (even the non-fresh kind!) I used Smart Balance mayo, which has no sat fat, so the fat only comes from the parmesan cheese. I used the full 1/2 tsp garlic powder. So quick and delicious!