Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Got this recipe out of a cooking magazine and the picture looked so good you wanted to dip your bread right in.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup kraft 100% grated parmesan cheese
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (drained, chopped)
- 4 ounces green chilies (chopped, drained)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 tablespoons green onions (slices)
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together all ingrediens except onions and tomatoes until well blended.
- Spoon into shallow ovenproof dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with onions and tomatoes.
- Serve with toasted bread cutouts.