Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy artichoke spinach dip that tastes just like Olive Garden's!
- 1⁄2 cup artichoke (chopped)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup spinach, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, Crushed
- 1 roma tomato (diced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Boil artichoke hearts in a cup of water in small saucepan until tender, about 8 minute
- Add spinach and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Soften cream cheese(unless you use whipped) Add spinach, garlic and artichoke hearts to the cream cheese and stir well.
- Add remaining ingredients to the cream cheese and combine.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20mins or until hot.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes.
- Serve with chips, crackers or french bread.