- 1⁄2 cup frozen spinach, thawed and chopped
- 1 cup artichoke heart, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash ground pepper
- crackers or sliced toasted French bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Simmer the spinach and artichoke hearts in a cup of water in a small saucepan over med heat until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain in a colander when done.
- Heat the cream cheese in a bowl in the microwave for 1 minute (heat just until hot). Add spinach and artichoke hearts to the cream cheese and stir well. Stir in the parmesan, pepper flakes, salt, garlic powder and ground pepper combining well.
- Serve hot with crackers or toasted bread for dipping.