Recipe by gwynn
This recipe came from allrecipes. I like this recipe because you use the marinated artichoke hearts. They are sooooo good. Use with recipe 108672.
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄3 cup grated romano cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream or 1⁄3 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- (I used 8x8 inch) Place artichokes,Romano cheese, Parmesan cheese and garlic in a blender or food processor.
- Pulse until chopped but not ground.
- Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together spinach, cream, sour cream, and mozzarella cheese.
- Stir in artichoke mixture.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.