1/2 Photos of Hot Artichoke, Spinach and Bacon dip
This grew from my original recipe for artichoke dip. It's good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (440 g) can artichoke hearts, drained,chopped
- 1 (300 g) box chopped spinach, thawed,drained
- 3 slices bacon, cooked,crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I used Best's)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce, to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 loaf round crusty bread
- 1Remove a lid from the loaf of bread. Scoop inside of bread out, leaving about a 1/2 inch shell.
- 2I baked the lid and the soft insides for 5 minutes, then broke into chunks for dipping.
- 3Mix together all ingredients except paprika, and pile into bread shell.
- 4Sprinkle over paprika, and bake in a moderate oven for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- 5Serve with vegetables and crackers to dip (I just like to rip the bread shell apart though).
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Artichoke, Spinach and Bacon dip
Serving Size: 1 (2233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3022.9
- Calories from Fat 1331
- Total Fat 147.9 g
- Saturated Fat 57.8 g
- Cholesterol 221.9 mg
- Sodium 6811.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 339.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 44.8 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 99.8 g