Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious for holiday parties.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) packages frozen crabmeat, with shrimp,thawed,drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup dry seasoned dry bread crumb
- Combine first 4 ingredients, mixing well.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 325 for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with crackers.
This was SOOOOO yummy. Brought it to Christmas Eve party.Gone in minutes and everyone wanted the recipe.I'm making it again for New Years Eve and will leave a little home to have some for myself for the next day. Good for veggies, crackers and little crusty bread.
This is sinfully good, Brought this to a party, there was a cluster of guys around it till it was gone. I used fresh crab, wow,,,