This is my evolution of the basic Artichoke Dip recipe. Add to, or delete, as it suits your taste. The can sizes for the artichoke & hearts of palm are correct. As I don't have any green chiles or water chestnuts in my cabinet at the moment, I'm guessing on the size although I've never seen either in but the one small size.The amount of mayo & cheese is also a guess as I've never really measured. Just dumped it in and baked. I would start off with little, and add (equal measures of mayo & cheese) until it has a nice, creamy consistency. Add as much cheese on top as you like. Great for any type of get-together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix roasted garlic with mayo. Finely chopped fresh garlic can be substituted.
- 2Mix mayo with remaining ingredients (saving 1/4 cup of cheese) in baking dish.
- 3Top with remaining cheese.
- 4Bake at 375 for appx 20 - 30 minutes.
- 5Serve with crackers, cracked black pepper crackers go really, really well with this.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Artichoke/Hearts of Palm Dip
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.5
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 793.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: