Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my evolution of the basic Artichoke Dip recipe. Add to, or delete, as it suits your taste. The can sizes for the artichoke & hearts of palm are correct. As I don't have any green chiles or water chestnuts in my cabinet at the moment, I'm guessing on the size although I've never seen either in but the one small size.The amount of mayo & cheese is also a guess as I've never really measured. Just dumped it in and baked. I would start off with little, and add (equal measures of mayo & cheese) until it has a nice, creamy consistency. Add as much cheese on top as you like. Great for any type of get-together.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated, Kraft
- 1 -2 garlic clove, roasted
- Mix roasted garlic with mayo. Finely chopped fresh garlic can be substituted.
- Mix mayo with remaining ingredients (saving 1/4 cup of cheese) in baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 for appx 20 - 30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers, cracked black pepper crackers go really, really well with this.