Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great for parties with sliced baquette bread. This is the most simplest recipe, just 4 ingredients. I always have canned artichokes and green chilis in my pantry, shredded parmesan cheese in the freezer and of course mayonnaise is a staple in most kitchens. I have some family members who really dislike mayonnaise but they really love this dip.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Mix all of the ingredients together and put in an oven-proof bowl.
- Oven temperature: 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Bake until golden brown on top.