Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Here's a recipe from http://www.cestlavegan.com. It's super fast to put together because it calls for some dairy substitutes. But feel free to make your own if time allows. I use this cream cheese recipe a lot: Cashew Cream Cheese (From Artisan Vegan Cheese). Also, carmelized onions are a great addition if you have the time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package vegan cream cheese (Tofutti)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup vegan parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- smoked paprika
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Let the “cream cheese” come to room temperature, and mix all of the ingredients together in a medium sized bowl.
- Spread the mixture into an oven safe serving dish. Sprinkle the smoked paprika over the top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until very lightly browned. Serve on crostini or with chips.
Made for Vegetarian swap and enjoyed. Had with sun chips.