Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1⁄2 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir all ingredients until well mixed.
- Spoon into small ovenproof dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
I made this dip this weekend for a party I had for my friends. Everybody liked it! It wasn't too hard to make and thatsgood because I can't cook too good. My mom has been helping me.
OK, this was fast, easy and really good. I just used what I had in the fridge. Bacon bits, garlic, asiago cheese and pepper flakes. I also put in fresh cracked pepper. Very good! I don't care if it IS higher fat. Those that worry can use non-fat everything and it will still be killer!
This is a tasty, basic recipe. I was craving some spinach-artichoke dip but didn't have any spinach; this easily nailed my craving. I downsized i for a 6-oz jar of artichoke hearts, only I left the cheese amount the same; I used low-fat mayo and sour cream, added two minced garlic cloves, and topped with some shredded mozzarella. Served with whole-wheat pita chips - delish :)