Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A holiday open-house favorite.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (4 oz)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped (good for dimension) (optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- In a 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve hot with chips or thinly sliced Italian bread.
This is so delicious. I added about a tablespoon of hot pepper sauce. I doubled the recipe using 1/2 marinated artichokes and drained them very, very well. It's delicious and I serve it all the time! Everyone wants the recipe and almost no one realizes that they are eating artichokes (a trick to get picky eaters to eat something new)! I would recommend using only freshly grated Parmesan as well.
I made this exactly as posted and tasted before putting in the oven. We are garlic lovers so I added 7 more garlic cloves. FABULOUS! Sprinkled some toasted sesame seeds on top for fun. Great recipe. Thanks for posting.