Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Fantastic!!! Quick and Easy!! I usually have everything on hand to make this recipe for last minute guests. Serve with tortilla chips, corn chips, or crackers.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained, squeezed, and finely chopped (do NOT use marinated artichoke hearts)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 green onion tops, chopped (scallions)
- 1 (16 ounce) packagesliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix chopped artichoke hearts, garlic powder, green onions, crumbled bacon, Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise; put in a 2-quart ovenproof dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with paprika.