Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 15 ounces artichoke hearts, canned not marinated
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Drain artichoke.
- Place in mixing bowl, mash, add cream cheese, mayo, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Blend well, turn into shallow baking dish.
- Bake 15 minutes@ 350 or until bubbly.
- Serve with Bagel Chips (garlic is very good).
This was excellent!!! I used 1 teaspoon crushed garlic instead of the garlic powder. Wonderful with warm french bread!!!
Tasty! Easy to make, and everyone thought it was very good. I increased the garlic just a little and added some cayenne pepper (1/2t) since we have a "thing" for hot food. I served it with small pieces of leftover french bread toast. Easy - good - gone!
Easy to make. I followed the recipe, but the finished dip turned out a bit too mayonnaise-y and plain for my preference. Next time, I would reduce the amount of mayo to maybe 1/3 cup. For a pure artichoke dip, this was fine, but I enjoy dips that have more bulk to them so I would probably add spinach or cooked mushrooms next time. I felt the dip was better cold the next day as the mayo wasn't so noticeable, but I sauteed some finely chopped baby bella mushrooms and green onion in water and added them to the cold dip and it was wonderful.