Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is taken from "The Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook: Collectors Edition." I haven't tried any of these recipes, but I'm borrowing the book and trying to get as many posted for my personal use as possible. Hope you all enjoy!
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Lipton golden onion soup mix
- buttered bread crumb
- suggest dippers (following recipes)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In food processor or blender, puree artichokes. Add sour cream and cheese; process until smooth. Stir in onion soup mix.
- Turn into 2.5 cup casserole, then top with bread crumbs. Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with suggested dippers.
- Dippers: Use carrot or celery sticks, whole mushrooms or sliced zucchini.
- Microwave Directions: Omit bread crumbs. Prepare mixture as above. Microwave on HIGH, turning casserole occasionally, 8 minutes or until heated through. Let stand covered 5 minutes. Serve as above.