Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Super fast and easy dip that's always a crowd pleaser! I like to use pieces of toasted wheat bread for the dippers, but crackers or pretzels work well too.
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spritz a baking dish with cooking spray (Pam).
- Mix all ingredients together in a quiche dish or 9 X 9 glass casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20-30 minutes or until heated all the way through and cheese is melted.
This recipe has been in our family for years and always is a favorite! I don't add the salt/pepper - cheese is salty enough--but otherwise the exact same. Thanks for posting--you did the work for me!
You were right, this IS a crowd pleaser, even though the crowd only consisted of me. ;) If I didn't know any better, I could eat this entire thing in one sitting. Wait.... no one's looking.... *CHOMP!* I made this as written, but added fresh parsley for a bit of contrast and served it with both toasted french bread chunks and tortilla chips. Fantastic! Thanks for posting! MADE FOR PAC FALL 2008