Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I've made this dozens of times and, every time, it's the first thing gone off the table. People love it, even my Grandpa, who staunchly ate only all things bland.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip!)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Mix the whole thing together and put in a casserole dish.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until the edges are browned and the middle is bubbly.
- Serve with sliced bagels, pita bread, or anything else you'd like.
- I don't recommend salted crackers, however, as the dip is salty enough.
This dip is great! I made it for a party, but I had to sample it, of course (you know, to make sure everything is satisfactory for my peeps). :) A nice change from the traditional spinach and artichoke dip and super easy to put together. I'll be keeping this one, for sure! Thanks! Made for PAC Spring 2009.
I love this recipe! I used sharp cheddar instead of mozzarella..
We love this dip! Thanks for sharing the recipe. :o)