Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great dip for any get together. Make it ahead of time and freeze, or simply make it and bake it.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (8 ounce) can artichoke hearts (drained)
- 1 3⁄4 cups parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves
- Mash drained artichokes with fork.
- Combine cream cheese, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic with the artichoke hearts.
- Put in ovenproof dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or unit heated through.
- Serve with bread and/or chips.
took it to my neices 30th bday and it was a huge hit for sure...will make it again and again.....so glad I found it..thanks
Great dip for just about any occasion. Easy to put together and was really tasty. I sprikled some parsley and paprika over the top before baking to give it a little color. We loved this with tortilla chips but it went well with several types of crackers and melba toast. Made for PAC Spring 2008.
Awesome dip! I mixed this together about 4 hours before baking, so the garlic really infused the dip well. (My garlic cloves were rather large). I also love that this is so quick and easy to put together. I'll be using this recipe again..... especially around the holidays. Thanx!