Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Hot Artichoke Dip
Make and share this Hot Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt, drained
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 dash paprika
- Drain artichoke hearts and mash well. Add remaining ingredients, mix with fork then sprinkle paprika on the top. Bake in a 350 oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips, crackers or pita bread.
This is an easy and delicious hot dip. I added and little chopped onion to it. This is a great dip for holiday parties/buffets. I'll be making this again! Thanx, StacyB!