Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
There are several hot artichoke dip recipes on Zaar. I didn't see this one and I think it is very good. Easily made in the crockpot. Serve with crackers, tortilla chips or baguette.
- 2 (14 ounce) cansquartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup chopped Baby Spinach
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 green chilies, roasted, peeled, and chopped
- Mix all the ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour.
- Stir dip; cover and cook on LOW for approximately 1 hour or until the dip is thoroughly warmed.