Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this from a KRAFT cookbook my friend had. Great dip for partys or just a snack. Easy to make.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 dash fresh chives
- Mix all ingredients except tomato and chives.
- Spoon into 9 inch pie dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with tomato and chives.
- You can also add 10 oz.
- chopped frozen spinach thawed and drained.