Recipe by connie427
This is always a winner! I haven't found anyone who doesn't like this. Plus one can play with the recipe and add whatever.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- chopped onion, whatever you want
- black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all the ingredients and.
- spoon into 9" pie plate or similar baking dish.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or til lightly browned.
- If you want, can sprinkle on top chopped tomato.
- or chopped green onions.
- I don't.
- I serve this with crackers.