This is always a winner! I haven't found anyone who doesn't like this. Plus one can play with the recipe and add whatever.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all the ingredients and.
- spoon into 9" pie plate or similar baking dish.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or til lightly browned.
- If you want, can sprinkle on top chopped tomato.
- or chopped green onions.
- I don't.
- I serve this with crackers.
I love artichoke dip, and this one did not disappoint! My only addition was some fresh-squeezed lemon juice. Thanks for posting!
Great warm dip when you want something fast! It's made with things that I almost always have on hand. I had this prepped and in the oven in minutes. I felt it wasn't as creamy as I would have liked. I think I'd put some softened cream cheese in there next time. Thanx for posting this.
I also have not found anyone who does not like it. It is always a hit when I make it and it is so easy.