Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple but tastes divine! You can use marinated artichoke hearts if that's all you have on hand, but there's already PLENTY of flavor as is. Yield is approximate.
- In a small mixing bowl, gently combine artichokes, Parmesan, peppers and mayonnaise.
- Transfer mixture to an 8-inch round or comparable baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350-degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips or slices of good bread.
- Just TRY to stop. I dare you!
Great recipe. I substitute sour cream for half of the mayo for a creamier texture and flavor.
Great Easy dip recipe. Tried it at a friends lastnight and loved it so much I am making it today! THANKS!
I needed a quick hot dip for a party, and this was perfect! So easy and the flavors are wonderful together. I heated this in the microwave, then transferred to an electric warmer to keep it warm for the party. I served it with both tortilla chips and baguette slices.