Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I cannot remember the origin of this recipe, but the blend of ingredients are phenomenal!
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, softened, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Stir together all of the ingredients.
- Spoon into a 9- inch pie plate.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve hot with your favorite crackers.
I first got this recipe from a friend back in college who made it for all her parties. Loved it then, and love it now, though I add more hot pepper now that my tastes have gotten spicier. Also, I like to process the tomatoes and artichokes in the food processor because I prefer this dip a little less chunky than the original recipe. It makes the sun-dried tomato flavor more prominent, too.
Everyone at my family gathering enjoyed this dip. It tastes great on small, crusty, toasted baguette slices also.