Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
The dip that is served at a restaurant can now be served at home!
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup spinach, frozen and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
- preheat to 350 degrees.
- allow cream cheese to come to room temperature.
- cream every thing together except artichoke hearts and spinach.
- add hearts and spinach and mix til blended.
- pour dip into in a dish and top with mozzarella cheese. bake for 25 minutes til top is browned.