Recipe by Marney
I made MustangMom's Delicious Zucchini Casserole the other night for dinner and LOVED it, especially the sauce that goes on the zucchini. I was thinking how it would make a wonderful base for a hot artichoke and spinach dip. Here is the dip with my alterations. Oh, and if you haven't tried her casserole, it's a must!
Top Review by mersaydees
This did not have enough artichoke flavor for me, let alone spinach. It tasted like a lot of competing cheese flavors. I'd like to try it with double the artichoke and spinach, and eliminate the cheddar altogether. Thanks, Marney! Made for Eggs and Dairy tag game.
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 198.44 g artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 118.29 ml frozen chopped spinach, drained well
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4.92 ml paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter, sour cream, cream cheese and cheddar cheese and blend well.
- Add the artickoke hearts, spinach and garlic. Sprinkle with the paprika.
- Place mixture in an oven safe dish and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
- Serve with baguette slices and vegetable sticks.