Recipe by nsomniak6
This recipe is from another site and another cook, but I modified it some for my own taste. Everyone raves over this dip! Best I have ever had!
Top Review by trishtanner1980
i was amazed at how delicious this dip came out! I made it for a baby shower and it was the talk of the night. I just could not get enough, so tonight I had to make it for myself for dinner. I'm so excited about this easy and wonderful new dip I found. The basil is such a nice touch to all the flavors. Thanks so much for sharing!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a small baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, mozzarella, garlic, basil, salt and pepper. Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.