This recipe is from another site and another cook, but I modified it some for my own taste. Everyone raves over this dip! Best I have ever had!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a small baking dish.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, mozzarella, garlic, basil, salt and pepper. Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach.
- 3Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- 4Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.9
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.6 mg
- Sodium 188.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: