Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
I got this from Kraft Foods. I am posting for safe keeping.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 3 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- canned artichoke heart, drained chopped (14 oz. can)
- roasted red pepper, drained, chopped (7 oz. jar)
- sliced green onion (2)
- 1⁄3 cup kraft shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix dressing and mustard in medium bowl
- until blended.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- except cheese.
- mix well.
- Spoon into 1 quart baking dish.
- top with cheese.
- bake 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve with crackers.