Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
One of my DH's football munchies. Good for parties too.
Make and share this Hot Artichoke and Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) container whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed,drained,and chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped shallot
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, artichokes, Parmesan cheese, shallots, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a 1-quart casserole or baking dish.
- Mix together other ingredients, and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly around the edges.
- Serve with crackers and crudites, if desired.