Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
One of my DH's football munchies. Good for parties too.
- 1 (15 ounce) container whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed,drained,and chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped shallot
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, artichokes, Parmesan cheese, shallots, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a 1-quart casserole or baking dish.
- Mix together other ingredients, and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly around the edges.
- Serve with crackers and crudites, if desired.