Sue Lau's Note:
One of my DH's football munchies. Good for parties too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) container whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed,drained,and chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallot
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, artichokes, Parmesan cheese, shallots, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 3Pour into a 1-quart casserole or baking dish.
- 4Mix together other ingredients, and sprinkle over the top.
- 5Bake, uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly around the edges.
- 6Serve with crackers and crudites, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Artichoke and Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (933 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.6
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 76.2 mg
- Sodium 834.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 25.0 g