Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A tasty topping for vanilla ice cream.
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml fresh orange juice
- 59.14 ml fresh lemon juice
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 2 apples, cored and sliced (do not pare)
- 473.19 ml vanilla ice cream
- In skillet mix together sugar, orange juice, lemon juice and cinnamon. Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to a boil; simmer 5 minutes. Add apples and simmer, covered, 15 minutes longer. Serve over scoops of ice cream.
Ridiculously easy and when I think about some recipes that are so neeeeeeedy. I mean with all the coddling they may require, it's like they're my husband or something. Tagged for Alphabet Soup.