Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Each serving is 2 tablespoons dip and 16 crackers. This came from a leaflet. I have not tried this recipe just posting for safe keeping.
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese (1/3 less fat than cream cheese recommended)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 apple, chopped and divided
- 1⁄4 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Planters pecans, finely chopped
- wheat thins crackers
- Heat oven to 375.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and spice until well blended. Stir in half of the apples.
- Spread into pie plate or small casserole dish. Top with remaining apples, cheddar and nuts.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers.