Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
I got this recipe from Simply Apple. It was created by Jennifer Iserloh, The Skinny Chef.
- 2 1⁄2 cups apple juice
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 4 ounces apple Schnapps (optional)
- 4 scoops low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt (1 cup total) or 4 scoops non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt (1 cup total)
- Place apple juice, cinnamon sticks, lemon juice, vanilla extract, allspice and ground cardamom in a medium saucepan.
- Warm 2-3 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until mixture is hot and the spices are well blended.
- Add schnapps, if using.
- Divide between 4 mugs and top with frozen yogurt.
- Serve immediately.
- Note: The cocktail can also be served cold.