Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
Low GL Diet. This is made in the microwave, but you can also make this in a small saucepan if you prefer, also feel free to up the serving to a 1/4 cup oats and 1/2 cup water for those of you not on any type of diet.
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 1 large apple, grated
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons natural sugar-free yogurt
- Place oats in a microwave-safe bowl. Add water and apple and stir.
- Microwave on full power for 1 minute and stir.
- Add more water if necessary.
- Top with the yogurt and serve.
I liked it but there was just too much apple and too little oatmeal for me. Next time I'll only use half an apple.