- 2 eggs
- 3 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 dash salt
- 3⁄4 cup Applejack or 3⁄4 cup apple brandy
- ground cinnamon, for sprinkling
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the eggs with the half-and-half and milk in a large saucepan.
- Add the sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, or until the mixture is hot and thick, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and add the apple brandy.
- Pour or ladle into mugs or cups and dust with cinnamon and serve warm.