Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is such a simple recipe and looks very elegant. It's a good one to have the ingredients on hand for unexpected guests. Everyone I have served it to has really enjoyed it.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen puff pastry shells
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- vanilla ice cream
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions.
- In saucepan, combine pie filling, raisins, pecans, orange peel and cinnamon.
- Heat, stirring occasionally.
- Scoop icecream into cooled shells.
- Top with apple mixture.
- (Extra apple mixture may be refrigerated for another use.).