1/5 Photos of Hot Apple Cider
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This is great on a cold winter day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the apple cider and maple syrup into a large stainless steel saucepan.
- 2Place the cinnamon sticks, cloves, allspice berries, orange peel, and lemon peel in the center of a washed square of cheesecloth; fold up the sides of the cheesecloth to enclose the bundle, then tie it up with a length of kitchen string.
- 3Drop the spice bundle into the cider mixture.
- 4Place the saucepan over moderate heat for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the cider is very hot but not boiling.
- 5Remove the cider from the heat.
- 6Discard the spice bundle.
- 7Ladle the cider into big cups or mugs, adding a fresh cinnamon stick to each serving if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Apple Cider
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: