Recipe by MTpockets
Have you ever wandered in from the cold into one of those Coffee Shops and ordered something hot and delicious only to wish you could make it at home? Now you can! (But It'll have to be our little secret....Shhhh)
Top Review by LilPinkieJ
Oh these made my day! Not only were the drinks delicious.. But I got to use those coffee syrups that DH said I would never use again! YAY! That totally made my day. Ha. Ok, the recipe itself is great. I love apple cider and never even thought to dress it up like coffee. This is just great though. I can't wait to make it again. I left out the cinnamon sticks. Made and reviewed as the recipe of the day for the Comfort Cafe - Thanks! :)
- 14 ounces apple cider
- 4 ounces caramel coffee syrup (Like Torani)
- 2 ounces cinnamon coffee syrup (Like Torani)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour apple cider and syrups into a saucepan over medium heat, Stir gently and continuously.
- When warmed to desired temperature, remove from heat and pour evenly into mugs.
- place cinnamon sticks (standing) in mugs.
- top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon
- serve while warm.