Recipe by mollypaul
Not your folks' Chex snack mix. Another winner from the Chex cereal company.
Top Review by LonghornMama
Good! I used Penzeys seasoned salt and 2 Tbl. Cholula hot sauce. It could have definitely been hotter, so I may try sriracha next time. Used additional Chex cereal instead of nuts. Today my goal is to clear out all of the cereal in my pantry:) Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 cup pretzel
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 -3 teaspoons red pepper sauce
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup bite-size cheese crackers
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter (not spread or tub product)
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons seasoning salt