Recipe by andypandy
easy crockpot recipe... you can add as much hot sauce as you like to the recipe to make them medium to hot. A few reviews say that 1/2 cup makes them mild to medium only.
Top Review by lovestocook #6
I made these for a superbowl party and was dissapointed.I thought the flavor was very nice but not at all hot. I ended up adding about a tablespoon of ground red pepper and that warmed them up a little bit. No where near as hot as I expected. If I do make these again, it would be for my grandkids.
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- 1 cup bullseye barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce (Franks Hot Sauce)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 cup billybee honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean and dry all the chicken wings well.
- Cut off the wing tips, and cut at the joints.
- Place all onto a broiler pan and broil for 10 minutes until browned, on all sides.
- Place all browned chicken pieces into crock pot.
- Combine all ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Place lid onto slow cooker and cook on low 5 hours or high 2 1/2 hours.