Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great food gift. A homemade cheese spread for crackers, veggies, etc.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs of grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 -2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer, allowed to go flat
- Place all the ingredients in food processor and blend until a coarse puree.
- Cut a square of plastic wrap to fit a nice, new terra cotta container or other suitable container.
- Put inside the crock with about 5-inces of the wrap showing above the top of pot.
- Fill with the cheese. Gather wrap and tie with a bow.
- This keeps several weeks in the refrigerator.