Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
Unique and nice!
- 200 g long noodles or 200 g spaghetti
- 20 small onions
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 10 dried red chilies
- 5 red ripe fresh chili peppers
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cottage cheese, cut into cubes (paneer)
- 1 liter water
- 3 tablespoons oil, divided
- oil, to deep fry
- 2 tablespoons spring onions, finely chopped,to garnish (only greens)
- Boil 1 litre of water in a pot after adding 1 tbsp.
- oil and a little salt.
- Add the broken spaghetti.
- Cook for 10 minutes till it becomes soft.
- Wash with cold water.
- Keep aside.
- Soak the chillies in half a cup of water for 30 minutes.
- Deep fry the cottage cheese pieces till they are golden brown.
- Grind onions, ginger, garlic and red chillies in a blender bowl to a fine paste.
- In a pan, add 2 tbsps.
- of oil and fry the ground paste for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 a tsp.
- of sugar and salt to taste.
- Add coconut milk.
- Boil for 2 minutes.
- Add the cottage cheese pieces.
- Remove from flame.
- Place the spaghetti in a plate.
- Pour the above prepared gravy over it.
- Garnish with spring onions.
- Serve hot.