Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Taken directly from: Practical Paleo by Diane Sanfilippo - my favorite paleo chef and writer!
Make and share this Hot and Sweet Ginger-Garlic Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In an oven-safe skillet or dutch-oven melt the ghee. Season both sides of the chicken with the salt and pepper. Place the chicken skin side down in the melted ghee. Cook on medium to high for 5-6 minutes - until skin is dark brown and pulls away from the bottom of the pan easily.
- While the chicken is cooking on the stovetop, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl for the sauce.
- After the chicken has browned, flip the pieces over so they are skin side up. Pour the sauce over all, place in the hot oven.
- Bake 40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.