Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This sauce is delicious with grilled chicken or pork. It is a quick, simple Thai sauce.
Make and share this Hot and Sweet Dipping Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In a small saucepan bring vinegar to a boil.
- Stir in sugar and simmer 5 minutes.
- With a mortar and pestle or in a bowl with back of a spoon pound or mash garlic to a paste with salt.
- Add red pepper flakes and combine well.
- Stir garlic paste into vinegar and cool.
- Sauce keeps, sealed in a jar and chilled, 5 days.
- Serve sauce at room temperature in individual condiment bowls for dipping.