This sweet, hot, sour dipping sauce is great on California rolls. Adjust the red pepper flakes to give it as much kick as you desire.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the vinegar to a boil in a small, non-reactive pot, and mix in sugar until dissolved.
- 2Reduce heat to low, simmer 5 minutes, and remove from heat.
- 3Mash the garlic and salt into a smooth paste, and mix into the pot.
- 4Stir in the red pepper flakes.
- 5Cool to room temperature before using, or store up to 2 days in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot and Sweet Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 145.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g