Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My neighbor, Lorie brought this over after my dad passed away. We all loved it and I have given this recipe out many times. I took it to a soup day at Briarwood School and had to email the recipe to the whole faculty.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, boiled and cut up
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can white shoepeg corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (10 ounce) cans rotel (I use 1 mild and 1 original)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 4 cups water (depending on how thick you like it)
- Mix all ingredients.
- Simmer for at least 2 hours.