Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Toasted spices make a great rub for grilling meat! Perfect for spicing up boring chicken breasts! Makes enough for 6-8 portions of meat.
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fenugreek seeds
- 1⁄2 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 clove
- 1⁄2 cinnamon stick
- 2 cardamom pods
- sea salt
- Lightly toast all the ingredients in a dry frying pan and crush into a fine powder.
- Rub into chosen meat before grilling.
Great rub and use of fenugreek seed! I will be using this often!